- In the Convert Module click on the option Export -> PDF to Image.
- You will need to decide which pages in your PDF will be turned into an image. Choose the option that best suits your needs.
- You need to then select which Image Format should be created in the conversion.
- Click on the three dots in the corner to open more settings.
- Click on the folder icon to change where Expert PDF will save your file.
- By default, the folder with your images will open. Uncheck the box next to Open folder with image files after conversion to prevent the folder from opening.
- Click the Make Default button to use the selected settings moving forward.
- Click on Export to turn your PDF into an image.
When your file is finished converting you will see the notification.
We provide a quick conversion tool for users to convert the file without opening up any program.
- Navigate to the part of your computer where the file is saved.
- Right-click on the file.
- Expand the Expert PDF option and choose Convert to Image.
We have two additional modules. The OCR module allows you to recognize and edit text within any scanned document or image. We also have the E-Sign module that allows you to electronically sign PDFs and track and manage e-signatures in real time. If those modules are not available for you, you can purchase them here.