- In the Convert Module click on the Export.
- Choose the PDF to Word option.
- First, you should decide which pages in your document will be converted. Choose the option that best applies.
- Click on the three dots in the corner to open more settings.
- Click the Folder icon to change where Expert PDF will save your file.
You can choose to apply the OCR engine when converting. If your original .pdf document has some images that contain text, Expert PDF will extract this text while converting it to the .doc(x) file format. In addition, the initial image will be preserved, and the text in this image will become editable. To do that, select the Use OCR check box.
If there are tables in your PDF, you can have Expert PDF retain those tables. This feature needs to be enabled for you to use it.
Check the box next to Detect and Convert Table.
- If you want to open the converted document right after the conversion, you can check the box next to this option.
- Click the Make Default button to use the selected settings moving forward.
Click on Export to convert your file.
When your file is finished converting you will see the notification.
We provide a quick conversion tool for users to convert the file without opening up any program.
- Navigate to the part of your computer where the file is saved.
- Right-click on the file.
- Expand the Expert PDF option and choose Convert to MS Word.
We have two additional modules. The OCR module allows you to recognize and edit text within any scanned document or image. We also have the E-Sign module that allows you to electronically sign PDFs and track and manage e-signatures in real time. If those modules are not available for you, you can purchase them here.