Depending on when and where you got your Expert PDF license you may have a license key, or your product may be managed through your Expert PDF Account.
We'll cover the following topics:
- Transferring a license managed through your account
- Transferring a license managed with a license key
Transferring a License Managed Through your Account
Your product is linked to your Expert PDF account. When you sign into Expert PDF on your new device, your license will transfer.
- Click on the Login icon in the top right corner.
- Choose SIGN IN.
- You can choose to sign in with (Google / Facebook / Microsoft).
Or you can choose to sign in with your Expert PDF Account.
- Type the same email that was used while the purchase.
- Enter the password from your account.
- Click SIGN IN.
Once you have logged in you'll see this notification confirming your product is now activated.
Transferring a License Managed with a License Key
Expert PDF license keys are valid for 1 use at a time. There are a few other circumstances that can require us to reset your license key, such as reformatting or upgrading Windows.
If you want to transfer your license key to a new computer, you'll need to:
- Contact our support team.
- Provide them with your previous key, order ID, or purchase details of Expert PDF.
They will reset your license key.
Note: Expert PDF 10-12 versions are no longer supported. Please submit a request to our customer support to receive further assistance.
You can contact us by clicking on Contact us on our main support page.
*You will need to enter your email address. A security code will be sent to you. Enter the code and click on Validate. You will then be able to open a request.