The Auxiliary Panels are located on either side of your document. These are quick options that will assist you while you work with your files.
Below you’ll find a description of each tool available.
- The Page Preview is located on the left-hand side.
- The Bookmarks section will allow you to use our virtual table of contents feature. Click here for more information.
- The first option on the right side is the Search feature will let you search your document for specific words/phrases. Click here for more information.
- Extras panel includes such functions as Links, Attachments, Comments, Forms, Signatures, and Layers.
Properties. Each type of document element you can add will have a different properties menu. Each feature that has properties that can be configured, will have the options explained in the knowledge base article describing the feature.
- The Properties panel can be accessed through the Edit mode only.