Expert PDF offers three separate modes that change how you interact with your PDFs. You can cycle through them seamlessly by choosing one.
You can modify your PDFs while in Edit mode. You can select your elements and access their specific properties.
- Select a document element.
- Choose Properties.
- Press the Delete key to remove the selected element.
You can select multiple text boxes and images at once.
- Hold down the left mouse button and drag the cursor.
- When you release the button, the elements will be selected.
Each mode has a unique set of right-click options.
- Right-click on your page to quickly access editing tools.
Edit mode should be used for creating documents and configuring the features of your PDFs.
View mode allows you to interact with your document as though you were the user receiving it. Instead of editing features, you will test them.
- Click on a link or form field to make sure it meets your specifications.
You can right-click on the page to access document view, navigation, and annotation options quickly.
Select Text Mode
Select mode will let you quickly select text in your document. This mode will not alter the formatting of your document in any way.
- Hold down the left mouse button and drag your cursor over the text in your PDF.
- Right-click on that text to quickly modify it.