While navigating your document packages, templates, and drafts you will be able to send them to the trash. You can also archive completed document packages.
This article will differentiate between the two.
The trash section is for items you no longer want to keep. You can permanently delete them from the trash, or restore them.
- Click on Trash in the E-sign Inbox.
- Selecting any package will expand it providing more details.
- Clicking the icon Restore icon will restore the package to the folder it came from.
- Click on YES to proceed.
- To permanently delete a package, click on the Delete.
- Click on Yes.
The archives section is an area where you can save signed document packages. There are a few ways you can interact with these packages.
- Click on the Archives section in the E-sign Inbox.
- Click on any package to expand it for more details.
- Click the Download icon to download a copy of all signed documents.
- Click on the Save as Template icon.
- Enter the Template Name.
- You can add a personalized message for the delivery email under Email Message to All Signers.
- Click on Save to create the template.
- The Move to Inbox icon will let you restore a package from the archive to the inbox. This will cause the archive section to update immediately.
- Click on the trash can icon to put the package in the trash folder.
- Click YES to move the package to the trash.
If the E-Sign module is not available for you, you can purchase it here.