Expert PDF comes equipped with OCR technology. This allows a user to edit the visible text found in images. This means that to work with a scanned document, it will be necessary for a user to have the OCR Module.
If the OCR module is not available for you, you can purchase it here.
You can apply the OCR engine while converting a PDF to a Microsoft Word file.
- Open the Convert Module and click on Export.
- Choose PDF to Word.
To learn more about conversion, click here.
- In the window that opens you can choose your page range.
- Click on the three dots in the corner to open more settings.
- In the conversion window, you can check the box next to Use OCR.
- Click on Export to start converting the file. When it is completed you will be able to edit the resulting Microsoft Word file.