Expert PDF allows you to set the preferred appearance of your signature and initials. You can draw it manually, choose the font type, or upload an image of your signature/initials. The specified appearance will be applied automatically within the E-Sign process.
If the E-Sign module is not available for you, you can purchase it here.
- Open the E-Sign module.
- Click on My Signature.
Select the Add Signature or Add Initials option from the dialog box or click on the existing signature (or initials) to replace it with a new one.
- You can choose between Type, Draw, and Image options.
- In the Draw section, you can draw your signature freehand.
- Click on the bin icon to remove it.
- In the Type section, you can type in your name, and choose the font for the signature.
- In the Image section, you can upload an image of your signature from your PC. Click on the Upload. A browse window will open.
- Click on Apply to save the changes.
- Click on the My Signature feature again to see the preview of your signature.
- You can click on the bin icon to remove it.