You can update the settings for your comments in the properties section.
- Click into Edit Mode.
- Select your comment.
- Choose the Properties icon.
In the Appearance section, you have a few choices to help you visually organize your comments.
You can update the color of your comment.
- Click the circle next to Color.
- Click on the color you want to use.
You can adjust the Opacity of your comment.
- Adjust the slider to modify the value.
- 100 will have no transparency while 0 will be fully transparent.
You can use Blend Mode to determine how the comment interacts with any other layers in your document.
- Choose the option you want to use from the dropdown.
You can save any of these aesthetic changes for future comments.
- Click MAKE DEFAULT to use these settings moving forward.
You can reset the default at any time.
- Select any comment.
- Open the properties.
- Click RESET DEFAULT.
In the General section, you have a few choices. You can set the Author and Subject of this comment.
- Type your updates into the box.
- Click Enter to confirm your changes.
You can lock the comment so that no one can change anything that’s been written.
- Click on the Lock icon.
You can hide the comment in your document. The element will still be on the page, but the visible portion will be hidden.
- Click on the Eye icon.
We have two additional modules. The OCR module allows you to recognize and edit text within any scanned document or image. We also have the E-Sign module that allows you to electronically sign PDFs and track and manage e-signatures in real time. If those modules are not available for you, you can purchase them here.