Sticky Note is a type of annotation tool that can be added anywhere on a page.
There are two ways to add a sticker note in Expert PDF.
- Open the Comment Module.
- Click on Sticker Note.
- Click to add a sticker note.
- Right-click on the page of your PDF while in any mode.
- Choose Insert Comment from the list.
Your sticker note will be added wherever you click.
- Add your comment.
- Click the X to close the comment box.
You can underline or italicize the text in your comment.
- Highlight the text.
- Right-click on it.
- Choose Text Style.
- Pick your preferred formatting option.
- To open the sticky note make sure you are in the View mode and then click the Sticky Note icon.
- In the Edit mode, you can move your sticky note. Click the sticky note and you will see it violet-framed, with a pointer over it. Move the sticky note pop-up by dragging it to a different location.
- To delete a Sticky Note, right-click and choose the Delete option from the context menu while the Edit mode is activated.
You can review a list of all comments in your PDF at any time.
- Open the Extras pane on the right-side panel and click the Comments icon.
- To expand or collapse all the comments available in the currently open document, click the three dots in the Comments panel and choose the option required.
- To display or hide the comments on individual pages click the page dividers.
We have two additional modules. The OCR module allows you to recognize and edit text within any scanned document or image. We also have the E-Sign module that allows you to electronically sign PDFs and track and manage e-signatures in real time. If those modules are not available for you, you can purchase them here.