We provide a quick tool for users to extract pages without opening up any program.
- Navigate to the part of your computer where the file is saved.
- Right-click on the file.
- Expand the Expert PDF option and choose Split PDF.
- Inside the application open the Convert Tab.
- Click on Split.
- Choose the page range you would like to split up.
You will need to decide how many pages belong to each new document.
- Change the number in the box. If it is 1, each page will be a new document. If it is 3, then every three pages will be a new PDF.
- Click on the folder icon to change the location of where the file will be saved.
Each new PDF created will have the suffix _split_1, .split_2, etc. added to assist you with identifying the files after.
- Choose the file in the split-sequence where you want this naming convention to start.
- Click on Split when you are ready to split your PDF.