- In the Convert Module choose Advanced and click on the PDF to HTML option.
- You will need to decide which pages of your PDF will be converted. Choose from the best option for you.
- Click on the three dots in the corner to open more settings.
- Click the Folder icon to change where Expert PDF will save your file.
- You can choose to apply the OCR engine when converting. This will let you edit any scanned documents in whichever program you are using for your HTML files.
- If you want to open the converted document after the conversion, you can check the box next to this option.
- Click the Make Default button to use the selected settings moving forward.
- When you are ready click on Export to turn your PDF into an HTML file.
When your file is finished converting you will see the notification.
We provide a quick conversion tool for users to convert the file without opening up any program.
- Navigate to the part of your computer where the file is saved.
- Right-click on the file.
- Expand the Expert PDF option and choose Convert to HTML.