There are a few options for getting answers to your questions.
We have a multi-lingual support team available to help via chat or email.
There is also a complete knowledge base with over 100 articles related to how Expert PDF works.
You can open an email case by clicking here.
You can also find the Submit a request option on the home page of support. We encourage you to send us screenshots or problematic documents to save time later on.
Click Submit a request
- Fill out this form and our customer support team will receive your email request.
- You'll see a list of suggested articles appear after you enter a Subject. Scroll past these to continue filling out the form.
- Add any attachments.
- Click Submit.
- Your ticket will be created.
- You'll receive an email confirming we received your request and someone will follow up with you as soon as possible.
All you need to do is use the search bar to find an article that will answer your question.
Type out the topic you need help with into the search bar.
- As you type you'll see recommended articles appear below the search bar. Click a suggestion to head to that article.
Click the Search icon.
The article will then load.
If you still need help, you can search again or choose a related article.
- Type into the search bar.
- Click the Search icon.
- Choose an article on the left.